Posted on: January 8, 2011 4:24 pm
Here's some stuff that just Numbs my mind all day everyday whenever I think of it. Feel free to add anything or just flat comment. I'd love to hear some of the stuff that comes from this
1. The New York Yankee's. Now usually I respect all MLB teams but still the Yankee's how the hell do they do it every year I mean seriously WOW
2. Disney. Getting some really bad vibes from them lately and having one of my good friends child kicked off a ride JUST because Nick Jonas was one the ride. Big Stinkin Deal. Why should the kid get off a ride and wait for the next one to come along just for Nick Jonas. The Family paid for the rides and rides they should be able to use no matter what
I wonder though what you'd get if you crossed the Supposed happiest place on earth "Disneyland" with the Unfriendliest People EVER "Starbuck's Employee's"? Just curious But I'd say the most Anal People ever
3. MySpace. Dag these people have gotten really strange since I first signed up. Now I barely get back. What Happened??
4. The San Francisco 49ers. A team with loads of talent just no leadership. Singletary was apparently a joke and now they have Harbaugh....this should be fun to watch next year but still mind numbing
5. San Francisco Giants. World Series Champs won the NL Title on my Birthday won the Series a week later and then Uribe Leaves For the hated Dudgers and Renteria the Hero is looking at going to The Cardinals Again I think I saw or somewhere but Whats going on here why not retain Uribe at least he was the Bomb. Uribe to L.A sheeeesh oh well at least they still Have Lincecum, Cain and Wilson
Posted on: June 29, 2009 10:38 pm
Its time once again to post more of the things that just flat out irritate you. It can be pretty much anything like before just more of it. Last one did really well so please lets keep up the streak and see what we can come up with and watch out for the vote if this one takes off as well as the last.
Posted on: May 14, 2009 1:15 pm
Hey all here is another wonderful blog entry from me that was just another great random thought. I seem to get those a lot these days but hey thats what the brain is for right............thinking. I know its not my best suit but I still liketo give it a go. Anyways these are just a few things that I thought would be interesting and hopefully fun.
Posted on: April 26, 2009 4:54 am
Ok here's something that just popped into my mind while sitting up. Dont know why but it just came to me. Anyways lets have some fun with this and see where it takes us.
Posted on: February 15, 2009 3:52 am
Sittng up I was actually thinking about this and decided to come up with Part 2 of my list of things that irritate you. I know before I take any flak for this that my Blog says top 10 things that irritate you but the list can be any number of things that irritate you. Have fun everyone I know there is a lot that is going here that needs to be said.
Posted on: December 12, 2008 8:26 pm
To all my favorites you know who you are. Since the normal B&G is overrun with trolls here is our place on my blog where everyone one from the original B&G are welcome without the exception f those choosen few.....yea uh huh. Here I have the control to remove their entries if they come and we can have a normal conversation as we usualy do. So pls Come and sit relax and drink up my FRIENDS. The only thing I ask is that if those few come just pls ignore them as I have been over the last couple of days now and as Golf Guy, Coleridge, and Blackbird have all said to do in that situation where they do show up and cause a disturbance as they have been. Thanks to those three if they should happen to read.
Posted on: November 28, 2008 2:29 am
Alright here's something I was thinking about and thought I'd blog. The Holiday season!!!! My favorite time of year when I can get together with my family and watch some football. So Pls tell me what you like about the holiday season and why?
Posted on: September 25, 2008 1:11 am
Here's something that has been on my mind for a while now and well i thought i'd try and get some feedback on what others thought about respect and what it means. So I'd like to hear what issues others have with someone else either respecting or disrespecting you or your area.